Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Immoral - Tales of a Vampire Hunter


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read

• Open to a random page

• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



TitleImmoral: Tales of a Vampire Hunter

Author: Zander Vyne


Teaser: "Mixed in with the crowd, danger now lurked everywhere. 

Once more, he'd let his passion for her cloud his ability to sense vampires."

I can't wait to finish reading this book and see how it turns out. 


Please leave a comment and tell me what you think of this teaser.

And share your own teasers.
Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. I would love to cloud a book hero's senses with his passion for me! Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, definitely sounds like a good one :)
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/01/teaser-tuesdays_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting. I haven't heard of this book before. My teasers this week come from The Girl Is Murder by Kathryn Miller Haines and To Dance With the Devil. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring something from Immoral: Tales of a Vampire Hunter #1 and for all the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was an outstanding piece of content. I really liked it. I'll be back to see more. Thanks!

    Also visit my webpage - 대구오피

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment about this post or whatever :)
Thanks for reading and commenting.